The following list gives the known details of the important Real Estate Assets (Immovable Property)owned by Karunanidhi and other members of his family in Tamil Nadu and elsewhere in South India. The Tamil list was forwarded to me. I have provided the English translation for the benefit of those who cannot read and understand the Tamil Language.
A) This is not an exhaustive list. This list includes only immovable property and Real Estate owned by Karunanidhi and his family. The black money stashed away by this family abroad does not figure in this list.
B) All these originated from below the poverty line (tireless and unremitting toil OF Karunanidhi and his family) for the last 60 years!
C) The self-proclaiming yellow Shawl which only toiled for the suffering masses of Tamil Nadu now lies anchored in the electorally enforced rest of retirement.
1. Karunanidhi’s House in Gopalapuram –6124 sq.ft. in area—value Rs.5 crores.
2. The House of Murasoli Maran in Gopalapuram—value Rs. 5 crores
3. The House of Murasoli Selvam in Gopalapuram—1200 sq.ft. in area—value Rs.2 crores
4. The House of Sornam in Gopalapuram—value 4 crores.
5. The House of Mu Ka Muthu in Gopalapuram—value Rs.2 crores
6. The House of Amritham in Gopalapuram—value Rs.5 crores
7. The House of daughter Selvi Ezhilarasi in Gopalapuram—value Rs.2 crores
8. The House of wife ****thiammal in CIT Colony—extent of Land 9494
sq.ft.—area of the house 3500 sq.ft—value Rs.12 crores
9. The extent of land owned by ****thiammal and Kanimozhi in Mannivakkam village—300 acres—value Rs.4.5 crores
10. A Shopping Establishment called Royal ****rnitures owned by ****thi Ammal—value Rs.10 crores.
11. The house owned by Mu Ka Stalin at Velacheri---extent of land 2687 sq.ft.—area of the house 2917 sq.ft.—value Rs.2 crores
12. Udyanidhi’s Snow Bowling Alley at Nungumbakkam—value Rs.2 crores
13. Kalanidhi Maran’s palatial House on Boat Club Road in Chennai—16 grounds of land—value Rs.100 crores
14. Farm House owned by Maran Brothers in Kottivakam—value Rs.10 crores
15. MM Industries near Ramachandra Medical College at Porur—value Rs.2 crores.
16. Murasoli office building at Kodambakkam—6 grounds of private patta land and 1472 sq.ft. of Public and Government owned Poromboke Land—value Rs.20 crore.
17. Sun Cable Vision property at Mahalingapuram in Kodambakkam—2 grounds of land and other TV Equipments—value Rs.5 crores.
18. Sun TV’s Lands at MRC Nagar—32 grounds in extent –value Rs.100 crores.
19. Value of 11% shares in Coromandel Cements Ltd. Rs.50 crores
20. 4-bedroomed flat owned by Selvam in Bangalore—value Rs.4 crores
21. Landed property of Selvi on Bangalore-Mysore Highway—a farmhouse eon 1 acre—value Rs.80 crores.
22. A Farm House owned by Maran Brothers on 1.84 acres of land---value Rs120 crores.
23. The office o****daya TV in Bangalore—10 grounds of land—value Rs.108 crores.
24. Mu Ka Tamilarasu’s Rainbow Industries on Peters Road---value Rs.48 crores.
25. Mu Ka Tamilarasu’s farmlands at Andiyur---13 grounds in extent—value Rs.30 lakhs